I bought some shoes from your outlet store in Charleston, SC and ask about return policy. Was told that it could be returned to your Beaufort, SC store if needed.

Went to the Bluffton store in Beaufort, sc and the sales person was not at all customer friendly, I stated that I was making a return. He got all my information to process the return and then told me at the end that he could not make the sales tax adjustment. This information should have been said to me when he look at my receipt and said "you purchased today at the Charleston store". I am not in the habit of donating an extra $3.00 on a sale when I paid the full price.

If this is your policy, then you're the only store that does this. I live in Beaufort, SC but shop in Georgia and Charleston, SC. My husband love your brand, Reebok. He only wears your brand.

Well you just lost a loyal customer because we and all of the family who loves your brand will no longer be shopping in your Reebok store or buying the brand. This bluffton store always has attitude when we shop there. I prefer the Charleston store.

There service is always customer friendly. THANKS!!!!

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Reebok. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Reebok to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was return was denied because of sale tax, customer service and rude staff. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Reebok for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments