Iam very disappointed with the quality of shoe Reebok makes.My son and I shopped for running shoes a month back and it did not take long for the shoe to start falling apart!
A piece from the sole of the shoe fell out, how does that happen??
So angry, we parents pay so much for good quality shoes for our kids yet the brand does not live up to its name..Sad!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Reebok Running Shoes
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..."
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "after being told they dont ship your order until the company has 200-250 orders to ship i expressed concern for why they charge for shipping and how they can ensure..."
- "Roof is rusting after one year in Southern California with no rain or snow!!!! It is bad in spots with no defects or scratches that would allow rust to form...."
- "PetSmart on Innes Road, Ottawa Ontario Canada 10/2/2013 I've been using the PetsHotel part of PetSmart on Innes for a while and I seem to have a different problem each time...."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."