Iam very disappointed with the quality of shoe Reebok makes.My son and I shopped for running shoes a month back and it did not take long for the shoe to start falling apart!
A piece from the sole of the shoe fell out, how does that happen??
So angry, we parents pay so much for good quality shoes for our kids yet the brand does not live up to its name..Sad!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Reebok Running Shoes
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..."
- "I purchased a pair of Reebok Zig Tech sneakers in December 2010 to give my son for his B-day in January. Four months later the low quality material on..."
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "John Hallam of my city property management had posted a car for sale online for $5100.00 . I talked to him over the phone and then kept on communicating with..."
- "My BF went to them, they told him he would be receiving a refund of $2400. After doing the calculations and after speaking to the CRA. The actual amount is..."
- "I ordered for our little league - all the kids were counting on me. I placed the order and paid. Printed the order confirmation and was excited. Then I got..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "I am duly authorized by law, and duty bound as a Spiritual Master, to make statements in public to warn other people about harm or danger. This falls under Qualified..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."