Bought the black princess shoes as I have worn them for decades.My last pair, which was the old style all leather lasted over 10 years!
Well, the replacement princess shoes I bought last year, even after reading the reviews of their now poor quality, have failed me.
Soles are coming off of BOTH shoes.Not buying Reeboks anymore.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Reebok Princess Classic Womens Shoes
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Got some extra time and $$ to *** away? Well then put in an order with ooShirts.com! What a nightmare to work with. We usually use 4imprint, Logosoftware, and DiscountMugs for..."
- "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..."
- "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..."
- "Direct TV will not let you go before taking the last shot. I was a loyal customer for at least seven years and decided to go a different route...."
- " The reviews saying they are terrible are not totally wrong, but I can attest that Cardinal/Sebonic is not a scam. They truly do offer incredible rates if you are..."
- "I paid $2000 by check (because they offered me a discount) in Jan 2015. I began calling in April for an estimated ship date. When I got no reply I..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."