I purchased a pair of Reebok Zig Tech sneakers in December 2010 to give my son for his B-day in January.Four months later the low quality material on the uppers have ripped across the top of his toe box.
This is not normal wear and tear. My son is 11 and wears them everyday. The soles are in great shape and the tearing of the upper in such an abnormal wear location makes them unwearable. These sneakers have worn out earlier than any other sneaker we've purchased for him.
I wish I could post a picture, words don't do justice to the state of these sneakers.
I'm pissed and I think Reebok should refund my I $99 for such a shoddy product!I'm very disappointed!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Zig Tech
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..."
- "MART OF CHINA IS THE WORST WEBSITE DEALT WITH ONLINE. Cheap products, nothing like the pictures or description I ordered 8 dresses together and I wish I didn't waste..."
- "Iam very disappointed with the quality of shoe Reebok makes. My son and I shopped for running shoes a month back and it did not take long for the shoe..."
- "EWR (NJ) direct to POS (Trinidad). The United Club was unfortunate and so was the outdated 737-800 (UA1505) that took us to our Christmas vacation. Save your money folks, and..."
- "Non-delivery of passport on exact date...."
- "Clarence 'Chyl' Durden, a closeted ***, has stolen thousands of dollars of video and recording equipment that he uses in his unlicensed studio out of his Newark, New Jersey..."
- "Do not purchase anything from buysquad!!!! They're very unprofessional and not on point. I purchased a 70 inch flatscreen from them and paid for the express delivery which should've had..."
- "Benton Nissan of Hoover is a horrible, and corrupt dealership!!! On 10/15/2016 (sat) I saw an ad regarding their versa 2016 for $9,995, and within 15-30min the red flags were quickly..."
- "I had a very bad expiernce . The car I bought had many issues. It was making a knocking noise. I Was not sure if it was the motor..."