I purchased a pair of Reebok Zig Tech sneakers in December 2010 to give my son for his B-day in January.Four months later the low quality material on the uppers have ripped across the top of his toe box.
This is not normal wear and tear. My son is 11 and wears them everyday. The soles are in great shape and the tearing of the upper in such an abnormal wear location makes them unwearable. These sneakers have worn out earlier than any other sneaker we've purchased for him.
I wish I could post a picture, words don't do justice to the state of these sneakers.
I'm pissed and I think Reebok should refund my I $99 for such a shoddy product!I'm very disappointed!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Zig Tech
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."
- "The right side is higher than the left side & very bulky under the cup &it needs to be shortened ? ..."
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "Just picked up my wife's watch from Movado repair earlier today. This is what she has to look forward to after waiting many weeks for the repair and my $192.60..."
- "I been call tmobile, because they dont want to hear me compalint they keep disconnected my call and i have a photo to show how many time i call them..."
- "Got alignment and rotation for my 4runner and asked that a note be put on work order "try not to scratch rims". Associate said no problem l'll talk to tech...."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."