I purchased a pair of Reebok Zig Tech sneakers in December 2010 to give my son for his B-day in January.Four months later the low quality material on the uppers have ripped across the top of his toe box.
This is not normal wear and tear. My son is 11 and wears them everyday. The soles are in great shape and the tearing of the upper in such an abnormal wear location makes them unwearable. These sneakers have worn out earlier than any other sneaker we've purchased for him.
I wish I could post a picture, words don't do justice to the state of these sneakers.
I'm pissed and I think Reebok should refund my I $99 for such a shoddy product!I'm very disappointed!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Zig Tech
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a pair of Reebok basketball shoes for my daughter. She wore them for five practices, and they began coming apart at the soles. As a result, they were..."
- "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..."
- "I wanted to share with you a recent Zappos experience of mine. Recently, I ordered a pair of pumps from Zappos. When the items arrived (the pink and brown striped..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "What I thought was a service to find out owners of phone numbers, turned out to be a call complaint website. I went there many times to look up a..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "Bought a coat from the site for my girlfriend for Christmas and it arrived late while I was on vacation. The coat turned out to be completely different in both..."
- "...I despise "My Pillow" I cringe every time I hear this guy!I bought one of them for $50 and it is a piece of trash..."
- "Pissed is putting it mildly., I ordered quality of 2 of the SAME style, color,pattern aprons for my grandchildren (sisters) age 6&7. When I placed the order, in the comment..."