Reebok Not Willing to Replace Flawed Sneakers

37 of 69 Reebok reviews

I purchased a pair of Reebok basketball shoes for my daughter.She wore them for five practices, and they began coming apart at the soles.

As a result, they were hazardous for my daughter to wear. I contacted Reebok several times and even sent pictures and a copy of the receipt. Their resolution was to give me a 25% discount on my next purchase. Big deal!

That meant that I would have to spend even more money to purchase my daughter a new pair of sneakers. With all of the brands out there, Reebok should feel fortunate that I chose its brand.

My entire family has a pair of Reebok sneakers, but Reebok is now at the bottom of my list because of its greed and terrible customer service.I should note that I dealt with a friendly customer service agent, but she was able to do VERY little.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Send me a new pair of sneakers--No questions asked. I have already wasted enough of my time and resources on this.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Basketball Shoes
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #562551

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Reebok? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
37 of 69 Reebok reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 29, 2015 #1013326

Similar problem with a pair of Reebok Hexalite sneakers. THe entire bottoms (sole/heel) of both sneakers are separating from the upper portion. I have never seen anything like this. I want to warn others about this defect since it could result in injury.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Reebok. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Reebok.
Filing a new complaint about
×