1.8

I order a pair of shoes for the first time from Reebok the second week of April 2017.It was a custom order so it would take 4-5 weeks for delivery.

Eleven days after the order was placed they withdrew $92.61. After 5 weeks passed since the order was placed I emailed "customer service" asking where the order was. I have had several back and forth emails and one phone call with "customer service." Fast forward to today and so far ten weeks have passed since that order was placed. This is a list of what I've been told so far: 1) the shoe was discontinued 2) the warehouse never received the order 3) the order has to get cancelled in order to issue a refund 4) this is a problem they have been having and I'm not the only one 5) they are waiting to hear back from corporate to all a refund to be issued I had to contact Reebok for a problem they knew they were having.

I wonder when, or if, they were going to contact me and let me know they are having difficulties. Oh but get this, they will offer 25% off my next order (but I only get that offer after they give me my money back) What makes them think that I would EVER order from them again. They did not care to reach out to me when the issue arose, they tell me that I have to keep checking back with them to see if they got their issues resolved. They can take my money but not deliver a product or refund.

I have no shoes, no money, and no answer as to when I will get my money.

But what I do get is a sorry and thanks for choosing to shop with Reebok.I'm not just an unhappy customer, Reebok

Review about: Reebok Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Poor customer service, problem with delivery, problem with issuing a refund.

Had an Experience with Reebok?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion