Hi,

I bought a Reebok shoe from Bangalore, India (Near sony world, koramangala). I bought this just 3months back. and now there is a problem from the inside thread. so i gave them my shoes and asked them what can be done. After 2 weeks time their technical team has come back and told that there is no problem in that shoe and the problem is in your nail which i could not believe it as it is very expensive and i thought good quality from reebok. I use Adidas shoe which is just 2500INR and i never faced this kind of problem in that shoe. Now they said its not possible to do anything and cant replace it as well which is a big diappointment for me as i am using Reebok for the past 10 years and now i planned to stop using of this. Because irresponsibility from REEBOK.

Shoe model is PREMIER IV

IF anyone from Reebok is ready take up this then i have all the bills and everything. But its a big disappointment from this. You can reach me over mail if u want to know about it seriously.

Thanks,

Siva

bsiva_it@yahoo.com

Had an Experience with Reebok?

Comments

Fashionmia - Fasionmia Great products and good prices Fashionmia "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..." Read more Reebok Sneakers Review from Barstow, California Reebok "what is going on the middle pair 2009 pair on the left 2015 right 2014 I bought the pair from 2009 (hundreds of miles on them) in Avon Massachusetts the others..." Read more Dresslily - Terrible quality & service. Dresslily "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..." Read more Ivrose - Scam scam Ivrose "ordered 145.09 worth of merchandise of clothing from this company paid for expedited shipping and all. Customer service refused to give me tracking information which was odd lied said my..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more Beware of Underground Diesel in Henderson NV Underground Diesel "STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE! I cannot impress upon you any more adamantly than what I'm telling you! I had previously good experiences with this company regarding my 2000 F-350..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more