Bangalore, Karnataka

Hi,

I bought a Reebok shoe from Bangalore, India (Near sony world, koramangala). I bought this just 3months back. and now there is a problem from the inside thread. so i gave them my shoes and asked them what can be done. After 2 weeks time their technical team has come back and told that there is no problem in that shoe and the problem is in your nail which i could not believe it as it is very expensive and i thought good quality from reebok. I use Adidas shoe which is just 2500INR and i never faced this kind of problem in that shoe. Now they said its not possible to do anything and cant replace it as well which is a big diappointment for me as i am using Reebok for the past 10 years and now i planned to stop using of this. Because irresponsibility from REEBOK.

Shoe model is PREMIER IV

IF anyone from Reebok is ready take up this then i have all the bills and everything. But its a big disappointment from this. You can reach me over mail if u want to know about it seriously.

Thanks,

Siva

bsiva_it@yahoo.com

Had an Experience with Reebok?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ivrose - Scam scam Ivrose "ordered 145.09 worth of merchandise of clothing from this company paid for expedited shipping and all. Customer service refused to give me tracking information which was odd lied said my..." Read more Review about Reebok Running Shoes from Ottawa, Ontario Reebok "Iam very disappointed with the quality of shoe Reebok makes. My son and I shopped for running shoes a month back and it did not take long for the shoe..." Read more Modlily - NOT CASHMERE Modlily "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..." Read more Review about Reebok Princess Classic Womens Shoes from Chandler, Arizona Reebok "Bought the black princess shoes as I have worn them for decades. My last pair, which was the old style all leather lasted over 10 years! Well, the replacement princess..." Read more Rise Broadband - Reliably *** Connection Rise Broadband "Ever wanted to get your mobile data limited, lose all connection to the internet, and get *** out of money at the same time? Now you can with Rise Broadbang,..." Read more Trupanion Pet Insurance - Misleading and Unhelpful Trupanion Pet Insurance "I had purchased a new puppy. Took him to the vet one day after taking possession of the dog for a full physical examination (as required by breeder contract). Received..." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more Little Caesars - Worst Ever!!! Little Caesars "Perhaps my experience wasn't the worst but it definitely made me furious. My daughter and I went in of a Friday evening. They had obviously been a bit busy but..." Read more